fevereiro 08, 2008

Sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder about my life.
I lead a small life. Worth while, of course, no demeanour on that account. Nonetheless, a small life...

So, I came to question whether my life is what it is because I wanted it, or have I just not been brave enough?
Why is it, that our phantoms of the future to come, rarely resemble the ones that have preceded them?
I am 26. Did you know that?
Should’ve foreseen that my present would be so different from the future that I had imagined?
Can’t help feeling unaccomplished…

Somehow, somewhere, something went so wrong. When was it?
Got a strange sensation that along the way, there’s a dream of a “don’t know what” that I’m not able to grasp.
Why?
Don’t know. Even now, wondering and going through my deepest thoughts, I haven’t a clue.
I know what I don’t want. Is that good enough to walk on? Walt Whitman said once “Two roads diverged and I, I took the one less travelled by. And that made all the difference.”
Well, I say good for you, Walt. At least you were headed to something.
The fight never vexed me, that’s a fact. It’s not knowing, or feeling, what and how to fight for, that pains me.

One day... Who knows? The future will present himself as the here and now...

2 comentários:

Miguel Augusto disse...

Talvez eu continue no meu mundo muito cor de rosa e continuo a acreditar que o sonho comanda a vida! Que por voltas mais estranhas que a nossa vida dê vamos chegar ao ponto em que nos encontramos para tudo! Talvez seja o meu mundo muito cor de rosa... Beijo do tamanho do "infinito e mais além".

Explicações disse...

A sério... contínuo sem perceber se o que dizes, dizes com tristeza e pesar se apenas tentas consciencializares-te da realidade que te envolve. Para todos os efeitos sou da opinião que "o sonho comanda a vida!" Nem sempre é fácil, mas são os objectivos, os sonhos e desejos que nos fazem caminhar em frente... mesmo quando somos obrigados a remar contra a maré!